For your safety and mine:
- If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your booking and do not visit us, but phone your doctor instead.
- Please also come to your booking alone; unless you are a parent with children or guardian/carer attending to another's needs.
- As I find my feet with the new booking system please arrive a few minutes early. There is designated clearly marked seating which observes social distancing and will be cleaned after each customer.
- When you visit us, please observe proper hygiene practices and social distances
- For those of you who can wear a face covering, please do. I will be observing the highest level of hygiene myself and I simply ask you do your part to.
- You must wear a face covering for your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival and your temperature will be checked.
- All reading material has been removed.
- Seats will be clearly marked, observing social distancing.
- Certificate of training and understanding of proper sanitation and disinfection practices to current highest industry standards will be on display.
- A gown will only be used once per customer.
- Items will be steam cleaned or sanitised between each customer.
- Windows will be left open for the circulation of fresh air.